83 OFFERSON ROAD 1
IRONWOOD AT BEAVER CREEK | BEAVER CREEK | BEAVER CREEK, CO
Bedrooms: 5 Including Loft
Sq Ft 3,331
Parking 1 Large Garage
+ Extra Surface Space
SOLD 9/1/2023 FOR $4,895,000
83 OFFERSON ROAD #1
IRONWOOD AT BEAVER CREEK | BEAVER CREEK, CO
Sq Ft: 3,331
SOLD 9/1/2023 FOR $4,895,000
Experience this renovated mountain contemporary residence, featuring stunning views of the ski slopes, mountains, and golf course. The bright and airy interior invites you to make it your new happy place. A true golfer and skiers paradise, only 150 feet to the Beaver Creek Golf Club and 300 feet to the Elk Horn ski lift. Ski down the Charter Ski Way and click off your skis, and you are only 185 feet to your front door. Currently, a four-bedroom plus large loft for additional sleeping space, but those seeking a five-bedroom could easily convert the space into a more private bunkroom/family room combination. There is bathroom plumbing just waiting to add a bathroom if preferred. Ironwood Townhomes provides all that Beaver Creek has to offer through walking or using the complementary Beaver Creek’s Village Connect shuttle (commonly referred as “Dial-A-Ride”). Call, or download the Village Connect App and request a ride from your front door to anywhere in Beaver Creek Resort.
The desired open-flow main living level with many walk-out decks makes it an excellent property for entertainment and privacy. The main level great room is highlighted by tall vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a clean and elegant feel. Ideal for playing host to several guests, the open kitchen has an oversized island with seating and a spacious dining area that currently seats 10. Enjoy the cocktail hour in style with a built-in bar in the living room and hang out on the deck overlooking Beaver Creek ski slopes views.
The spacious and private master suite has a large master bathroom with an oversized European glass shower, custom tile work, and dual vanity with a walk-in closet. Enjoy a private moment sipping coffee in the morning on the master suite walk-out deck. The lower level is well suited for guests to get a good night’s rest after action-packed days in the comfortable bedrooms and spacious deck that connects to the backyard. Go to mls.BeaverCreekLifestyle.com for more info.
Matterport Virtual Tour
- Remodeled in a mountain contemporary style in 2016
- Fully furnished for immediate use
- 150 ft to the Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 300 ft to the Elkhorn ski lift
- 185 ft to click off your skis and walk to your front door.
- Proximate to the heart of Beaver Creek Village & on the complimentary dial-a-ride system to take you anywhere in Beaver Creek.
- Views of ski slopes and Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Air Conditioning On Upper Levels
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings on the main level with copious windows letting in natural light and mountain views
- Made for entertaining with an open kitchen, dining area, and main living space
- Oversized kitchen island accommodating 4 barstools
- Spacious dining area with a table that comfortably seats 10
- Large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Charming bay window adjacent to the kitchen with grilling deck with ski slope views
- Built-in bar with 2 wine coolers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with custom window treatments
- Gas fireplace with stacked stone chimney
- Walk-out deck from the living room
- Radiant electric floors in bathrooms
- Large upper-level loft counted in bed count. It could easily be a bunkroom/family room combination and made more private with its own bathroom.
- Separate entry level master suite with deck overlooking Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Master bathroom with dual vanity, oversized European glass shower and custom tile work
- Large walk-in closet in master bathroom
- Lower level large walk-out deck
- Bunk room with walk-out deck and 2 closets
- Queen bed guest bedroom
- Large lower level guest suite that walks out on to a spacious deck that connects to the backyard and overlooks the golf course and Beaver Creek.
- 2 large hallway closets with built-in storage
- Mud room with custom built-in storage for seasonal equipment
- 1-car garage that can have a huge SUV with ski racks and has additional with built-in ski storage. Additional private parking space behind the garage plus HOA visitor parking.
- Dial-a-Ride is complementary to take you anywhere in Beaver Creek.
- 12 miles to Vail Village
- 28 miles to Vail Valley Jet Center & Vail Regional Airport
- 120 miles to Denver International Airport.
About the Area
Ironwood Townhomes is an ideal location in Beaver Creek. The Beaver Creek Golf Club is immediately outside your door, in addition to ski school at the base of Beaver Creek, just a short distance. This area boasts the location, accessibility to amenities, and access to Dial-a-Ride, making an already convenient residence even more so. The possibilities for you and your guests to enjoy all this home offers are at your fingertips. Events in Beaver Creek include Fourth of July Festivities, weekly live concerts in the village, complimentary outdoor yoga on Fridays throughout the summer, off-road mountain races, family-friendly event nights, and performances at the Vilar Performing Art Center year-round. Beaver Creek offers world-class skiing in the winter, but it also boasts unparalleled hiking and biking trails in the summer. A favorite of both visitors and locals alike, the trail to Beaver Lake begins at the base of the Beaver Creek Ski Area and follows Beaver Creek as you hike through aspens and thimbleberry on an old wagon trail, then onto singletrack up through the coniferous forest to the Holy Cross Wilderness boundary. Another 4 miles past the lake takes you to Lower and Upper Turquoise Lakes, at the foot of Grouse Mountain. Other activities that the whole family can enjoy like horseback riding and locally guided fly fishing days on the river. You will cherish the fresh mountain air with great company surrounded by epic views- what a treat. This is the mountain experience that you have been waiting for.
During the summer months, you can also walk or ride your bike to Beaver Creek Village and take in a performance at the Vilar Performing Art Center or make the enjoyable jaunt down to Avon to enjoy local favorite bites to eat or Nottingham Park with views of Beaver Creek. Well situated between Vail and Edwards, you can jaunt in any direction to quickly arrive at another area to explore what they have to offer.