76 RUE DU PRINCE
Cordillera the Divide, Edwards, Colorado
Beautiful homesite with epic unobstructed and panoramic views of Cordillera on a very private road that is only 6 miles from the heart of Edwards in Riverwalk. Enjoy the closeness to main Edwards combined with the big views and amenities in Cordillera. Amenities include gated and secure community, 9 hole David Pelz Short Course included, miles of hiking and cross country ski trails, massive open space, athletic center, equestrian center, tennis and pickleball, private fishing rights, Trailhead pool, Timberhearth restaurant, ski shuttle and more. Join the Vail Gondola Club and/or Cordillera Golf Club for more incredible amenities for an additional reasonable fee. With adjacent lots already built, it’s one of the last lots available with outstanding views, close to town.
CORDILLERA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Gated, country club community with a vibrant social life
- Dining options and social activities at all three clubhouses
- Athletic center at Summit with workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickle-ball
- Trailhead community center near Summit with gathering spaces, resort pool, and summer kids camp
- Equestrian center
- Miles of hiking trails within Cordillera
- National Park access at the Summit, with miles of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails
- Post office For Cordillera that uses your physical address (this may sound like it is not a big deal but is a luxury in our Valley to avoid the normal post office and to not have trouble with package mailing between our PO Box and physical address).
- Four world class golf courses, managed by Troon (membership required for 3 but the Dave Peltz Short Course is Included in your Cordillera regular annual dues of $3,000)
- Dog park
- Trout stocked fishing ponds and private fishing rights on the Colorado River in an area between Edwards and Wolcott
- Metro District with around the clock drive by security
- Volunteer fire department located at the Summit
About the Area
Cordillera Information & Links:
Cordillera is a gated, country club community composed of three world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin, and a par 3 short course. Offering a vibrant social life, there are several options for memberships. Additionally, the Cordillera amenities include workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, equestrian center, hiking/biking and snowshoe trails, and trout fishing ponds.
The four distinct, gated neighborhoods are The Divide, The Ranch, The Summit, and The Valley Club covering 7,000 acres. Located on the north hillsides are all neighborhoods but The Valley Club, which can be found on the south side of the Valley.
However, no matter the location, abundant wildlife grazes throughout the open space. Despite being an elite golfing community, there are many full-time residents as well as second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time due to the diverse activities year-round. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home as well as privacy. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. Thus for the cost, Cordillera offers significant value with larger lots accompanied by greater size in terms of square footage for residences.
With a close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vast land but also likes close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley. The Cordillera Club and community experience is unlike any other in Colorado.