49 FAIRWAY LANE
Cordillera the Ranch, Edwards, Colorado
Sq Ft 3,283
SOLD 10/16/2020 ABOVE ASKING PRICE FOR $1,200,000
This charming home has a great open flow layout with a huge outdoor deck, abundant natural light as well as vaulted ceilings. The main level master, and general main level living including the garage makes it the ideal floor plan for just about any buyer. The home is a fantastic opportunity to live and play in the Ranch at Cordillera neighborhood with the Mountain Golf Course, TimberHearth Clubhouse restaurant, Trailhead Clubhouse & Pool Complex and more all within walking distance.
The residence is an excellent investment as a full or part time mountain escape with numerous improvements including coveted air conditioning and all in a gated golfing community. From an office/study to the downstairs family game room, enjoy the many spaces throughout the home that cater to your everyday routine. On top of it all it is fully furnished and under 1.2 million!
- Installed JennAir stove and microwave
- Installed KitchenAid Refrigerator and dishwasher
- Installed copper sink and new faucet and disposal
- Painted entire house
- Installed heat tape in gutters
- New washer/dryer 2016
- New HVAC and humidifier with multiple zones and remote access 2016
- Replaced almost all the recessed lights with LED lights 2016
- Removed broken hot tub from deck and replaced with new decking
- New granite slab in kitchen 2019
About the Area
Cordillera Information & Links:
Cordillera is a gated, country club community composed of three world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin, and a par 3 short course. Offering a vibrant social life, there are several options for memberships. Additionally, the Cordillera amenities include workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, equestrian center, hiking/biking and snowshoe trails, and trout fishing ponds.
The four distinct, gated neighborhoods are The Divide, The Ranch, The Summit, and The Valley Club covering 7,000 acres. Located on the north hillsides are all neighborhoods but The Valley Club, which can be found on the south side of the Valley.
However, no matter the location, abundant wildlife grazes throughout the open space. Despite being an elite golfing community, there are many full-time residents as well as second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time due to the diverse activities year-round. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home as well as privacy. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. Thus for the cost, Cordillera offers significant value with larger lots accompanied by greater size in terms of square footage for residences.
With a close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vast land but also likes close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley. The Cordillera Club and community experience is unlike any other in Colorado.
BENTGRASS CORDILLERA HOA
Bentgrass HOA (HOA dues are $1,700 per quarter) and the HOA currently maintains the following:
- Staining/painting the houses
- 5 year cycle for full exterior of house (does not include decks)
- 2 year cycle for touch up (window panes, deck railings)
- Power washing of decks & railings (annually)
- Gutters cleaned each Spring & Fall
- Snow plowing which includes shoveling of driveways
- All lawn maintenance and common flowers
- Trees (spraying etcetera)
- Flower beds planted by owners maintained by HOA
- Water for irrigation common
- Asphalt sealing/3 year cycle
Owner Maintained (all not covered by HOA including the following):
- Water and Sewer for house paid by owner
- Stone repairs, siding, and roofs
- Replacement asphalt for driveways when needed
- Everything not paid by the HOA
- Insurance for your house
CORDILLERA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Gated, country club community with a vibrant social life
- Dining options and social activities at all three clubhouses
- Athletic center at Summit with workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickle-ball
- Trailhead community center near Summit with gathering spaces, resort pool, and summer kids camp
- Equestrian center
- Miles of hiking trails within Cordillera
- National Park access at the Summit, with miles of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails
- Post office For Cordillera that uses your physical address (this may sound like it is not a big deal but is a luxury in our Valley to avoid the normal post office and to not have trouble with package mailing between our PO Box and physical address).
- Four world class golf courses, managed by Troon (membership required for 3 but the Dave Peltz Short Course is Included in your Cordillera regular annual dues of $3,000)
- Dog park
- Trout stocked fishing ponds and private fishing rights on the Colorado River in an area between Edwards and Wolcott
- Metro District with around the clock drive by security
- Volunteer fire department located at the Summit