2442 FENNO DRIVE
5,410 SQ. FT.
This is what the Colorado mountain lifestyle is all about. Ideally situated in the heart of Cordillera Ranch, this beautiful mountain residence is discreetly nestled in an aspen grove overlooking the 3rd fairway of the Mountain Golf Course in Cordillera. This property has been renovated by Nedbo Construction and has many custom upgrades, a timeless luxury design, and gorgeous landscaping. Enjoy expansive ceilings, architecturally interesting exposed wood & stone masonry and a living room that is elegantly situated around the stone fireplace and massive windows taking in picturesque views. The dining room is perfect for taking in mountain sunsets and passing wildlife while enjoying a delicious meal. The dining room and living area has an expansive adjoining outdoor deck with great indoor/outdoor flow all the way down to the lower level patio and family room.
This property is just minutes to the heart of the community amenities of Cordillera Ranch, including the Trailhead pool in the summertime. Or take an easy stroll to the Timberhearth restaurant or the Mountain Golf Course in the summertime for golf or the wintertime for cross country skiing on the groomed trails. It’s just two miles to zip up to the Athletic Club for tennis, pickleball or quick workout.
Spanning over 5,000 square feet, this home was meant to accommodate large gatherings with ease. The gourmet kitchen is exquisite and was designed with custom cabinetry, top of line appliances, and ample countertop space with an informal dining area and large pantry. The main level master wing has its own fireplace, a luxurious master bath and office area. The lower level features a cozy family room situated around a fireplace, an extensive walkout patio with a hot tub and a sauna. Surrounding the family room are three bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and walkout patios. The upstairs features a private guest master that is light and bright. The layout is the optimal setup for visiting family and friends.
With limitless recreational activities – golfing, hiking, cross country skiing, horseback riding and downhill skiing at Beaver Creek and Vail Mountain Resorts – experience all that Cordillera has to offer just minutes from home and with over 1200 acres of open space. This home is an excellent choice for a family seeking a full-time residence or second home mountain escape.
CORDILLERA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Gated, country club community with a vibrant social life
- Dining options and social activities at all three clubhouses
- Athletic center at Summit with workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickle-ball
- Trailhead community center near Summit with gathering spaces, resort pool, and summer kids camp
- Equestrian center
- Miles of hiking trails within Cordillera
- National Park access at the Summit, with miles of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails
- Post office For Cordillera that uses your physical address (this may sound like it is not a big deal but is a luxury in our Valley to avoid the normal post office and to not have trouble with package mailing between our PO Box and physical address).
- Four world class golf courses, managed by Troon (membership required for 3 but the Dave Peltz Short Course is Included in your Cordillera regular annual dues of $3,000)
- Dog park
- Trout stocked fishing ponds and private fishing rights on the Colorado River in an area between Edwards and Wolcott
- Metro District with around the clock drive by security
- Volunteer fire department located at the Summit
About the Area
Cordillera Information & Links:
Cordillera is a gated, country club community composed of three world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin, and a par 3 short course. Offering a vibrant social life, there are several options for memberships. Additionally, the Cordillera amenities include workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, equestrian center, hiking/biking and snowshoe trails, and trout fishing ponds.
The four distinct, gated neighborhoods are The Divide, The Ranch, The Summit, and The Valley Club covering 7,000 acres. Located on the north hillsides are all neighborhoods but The Valley Club, which can be found on the south side of the Valley.
However, no matter the location, abundant wildlife grazes throughout the open space. Despite being an elite golfing community, there are many full-time residents as well as second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time due to the diverse activities year-round. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home as well as privacy. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. Thus for the cost, Cordillera offers significant value with larger lots accompanied by greater size in terms of square footage for residences.
With a close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vast land but also likes close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley. The Cordillera Club and community experience is unlike any other in Colorado.